I am excited to bring you tons of things I’ve been loving. I have been so busy with some recent projects and being out of town that I haven’t posted. I’m excited to get back to a regular posting schedule. I’m itching to start a big project. You know I’m always working on something around this house. We are currently redoing our patio area (pictures to come when completed). I am also thinking about doing our family room. I’ve had some of that furniture for 20 years. As a person who likes to change my hair with the seasons, I would say it is time for a change in that room. Check back for the results of these projects in the coming months.
Items to Steal
- If you don’t get Ballard Designs catalog you need to get on their mailing list. Eddie Ross has created 3 looks in the May issue and they are freaking amazing. If you haven’t checked out his book, Modern Mix, you need to rush out and get it.
- This beach bag from Marimekko for Target is the perfect size for carrying your beach items. I am a bag lover. I have so many beach bags it’s a little obsessive. I just had to have one more. Of course it has to be cute, but this one cleans up well too which is a plus.
- Hit the town in this gorgeous jumpsuit from Talbots. You will look amazing in red. It can be worn to work by pairing it with a jacket. However, it would also be a great piece to wear for an evening painting the town red.
- I went to Amelia Island, Florida last week and had an amazing time. If you are in the area you have to eat dinner at David’s. It is a 5 course meal you won’t soon forget. Thanks Ryan for taking us out to such a great restaurant.
- I ordered some new pillows for my back porch from this Etsy store ElemenOPillows. They are amazing. Finding black 24″ pillows are harder to find then you think.
- If You haven’t read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes you need to read it. The movie comes out in early June. I always have to read the book before seeing the movie. The characters they chose look amazing. It really bothers me when the characters I have in my mind don’t match the actors they choose for the movie. I still never saw Rob Pattinson as Edward. I was 100% team Jacob. Now that boy is FINE.
On that note have a great week. If you’ve tried a great new wine, found an amazing new outfit, or place to shop let me know. I love to try new things. We can help each other break out of our comfort zones.